Saturday, November 12, 2011

GO UTES!!!

Steve and I go to games U of U football games 1-2 times per year. This year: 2 games!! What an awesome game...FOOTBALL WEATHER!!  Snowing as the game started, by the end of the game...cool, yet doable.

My AWESOME mother knitted me a red hat just for this game! It was beautiful and kept me very warm. In fact, if I could make it through a Chicago Bears game in December, this would not be a problem. Between hand warmers, thermals, my Olympic parka, and layers; I was more than sufficiently toasty. Oh, the hot chocolate from Brent helped to! Thank you Brent!!!

Snow as we arrived.

All bundled up...and my beautiful red hat.

The marching band was the best I've ever seen them. They formed a fighter jet during their halftime show!

Brent in his hat.
Side view...GO UTES!



John White TOUCHDOWN!!! He's the red blur in the lower frame. I so wish this picture would have turned out better!

PAT good!

GO UTES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment