Saturday, November 27, 2010

Secret Santa

I had request to make this bag for a friend. My mother bought the material and button, then I had to get to work. Well, it turns out I missed the birthday deadline, so it will be a "Secret Santa" gift (apparently the two don't exchange Christmas gifts now). So when the other quilt in progress was finished (the surprise quilt), I got to work on this. Fortunately, it only took a little time. The recipient is quite the crafter as well and says "All projects should have at least 1 mistake. It reminds you you're not perfect." Well, there is a mistake in this bag. I think the "mistakes" resemble character and humility of a beautiful hand made object. I included some detail pictures below to show the sparkles (I love sparkles).




No comments:

Post a Comment