Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

Admittedly, I have not been really excited about Halloween this year. I'm not sure if it's because I'm so busy at work, or what...but I'm just not into it. Steve and I are going to a party, but not even dressing up this year.  We're going to be a health care provider and an engineer...so original.  I didn't even get my Halloween decorations out of the basement this year. Guess I'd better get in a better mood for the Holidays...

I did make a "cake" for the party. For my birthday this year, my cousins Beth and Louis, got me a cupcake mold...it's huge. It's cake-size. I made a cake and attempted to turn the huge cupcake into a pumpkin. Not to bad, right?



Next year, I hope I'm more excited about Halloween. We go to this party every year and I have some really great ideas for costumes. :)

Happy Halloween to all!

1 comment: