Sunday, August 29, 2010

Visit to the "Big City"

My neice, Macaela, came to spend a week with Steve and I. Wow, who knew entertaining a teenager could be soooo much work! I was concerned as we had to work some time during the week, but we managed to keep her busy. Between school shopping, babysitting for Shannon, and just some playing around...we did a good job. I must say, she'll be the best dressed at school this year!!

The last full day she was here, I took her and Jubilee to Cowabunga Bay here in Salt Lake City (well, Draper, but anywho...). Macaela had a blast! Slide after slide, and the lazy river...she wasn't happy when I told her we had to leave.


We had pedicures and yummy dinners...hopefully, she'll come back for another week next year. Sounds like we may have 2--Macaela and Kylah!

No comments:

Post a Comment