Sunday, December 19, 2010

Santa's Herd

I continue to create and bake. Christmas is a busy time of year...

The two bags from the last post--well they were for my boss, Mary and our incredible administrative assistant, Teresa. I know they loved the bags. I sure like it when the recipients of my creations like them! Mary received the green and yellow one and Teresa the floral blue/peach colored one. I added sparkles after I had taken the pictures. So cute!

I made bookmarks for all of my co-workers. Not exactly a "fun" gift, unless you're a reader, but they are very cute. I'll post some pictures later (when I finally take some). I do believe my co-workers did like the effort. Just wait until tomorrow...they'll have another treat!


  
The treat...Santa's herd....his reindeer, or from one of the newest Christmas cartoons (The Flight Before Christmas)...his "Flying Forces." Teresa showed me the idea at work...I had all the necessary supplies...so why not? The cupcakes will be a good treat for another Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment