Thursday, December 30, 2010

Da BEARS!!!!!

Christmas presents for Steve and I: CHICAGO BEARS TICKETS!!!!!! The day after Christmas, Steve and I got up early, bundled up in our winter parkas, took the train to Chicago (from Roscoe, Ill) and went to the Jets vs. Bears game at Soldier Stadium. The weather was sunny, cloudy, light snow, light rain, windy, and calm. (We had a great mix.) The game was SPECTACULAR!!!!!!! So much fun, and this Wyoming girl had no problems with the weather. I was well prepared!



Peppers got smoked out...it got in the way.



Steve had layers too.  I made the scarf for him.

Layers included: thermals, fleece sweatshirt, Olympic parka, and the Bears sweatshirt over that. Hand and toe warmers layered between each layer on my feet and hands. I did not get cold!

Coin toss.

Snow at the game

Jay Cutler TOUCHDOWN. Unfortunately, some Jets player got in the way of my picture.


View of Lake Michigan from our seats

The Metra Train
BEARS WIN 34-38!

No comments:

Post a Comment