Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

The second Halloween for us! Halloween on a Sunday doesn't bode well in this state. We had most of the trick or treaters last night before we left for the party. A handful have been by tonight...I still have goodies left!

The 2nd Halloween Party was terrific and we had a great time. Steve P. made "grog," a wonderfully apple cider like warm long island tea (there are that many types of alcohol in it). The beverage is sweet and goes down a little too easy. Good thing I stopped when I did--haha, I was the DD so didn't drink! There was lots of good food too. Most people came in costume including the "Ghostbusters" who went to the theater in the basement and watched Ghostbusters. Steve and I looked great as Shrek and Fiona (if I do say so myself)! The cupcakes were a hit too! I didn't have to bring any home. Late night though, bedtime was like 1:30 AM!
Shrek and Fiona, a little blurry...what do you expect for "tipsy" photographers?
My Shrek!
I'm very proud of my team; tough game yesterday! Air Force played hard and the entire game...quite the 4th quarter comeback! Utah is up to #5 in the BCS Poll...soon to change I'm sure. TCU is an even tougher team and unfortunately, one of us has to lose. Too bad the BCS is so wrong, biased, and crooked. Even if Boise State or TCU or Utah is the ONLY undefeated team in the nation, the BCS will still come up with some excuse to keep them from playing in the National Championship. Seems to happen every year! In the meantime, GO UTES!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment